InterPlaying with Coordination Patterns and Dynamics: Swing, Hang, Thrust, and Shape with Betsy Wetzig
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn about the 4 coordination patterns from the originator of the ideas of “swing, hang, thrust, and shape”.
Friday, January 29 9:30 am to 4:00 pm:
“Walking” into Yourself and Others, “To Move and Be Better.”
- Improve your walk and free your being.
- See and dance into your movement-mind-body “style prejudice”,,,, yourself!
- InterPlay with the “style prejudice” of others…. A new way of seeing and being!
- Release the creative power of your weakest Coordination Pattern!
Saturday, January 30th 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Entering Your Embodied-ment by InterPlaying the Patterns’ Forgiveness Cycle.
- Explore exercises to see and release Coordination Pattern Overrides.
- “Play” with the Overrides and their Release!
- Improvise with the fully embodied, Forgiveness Cycle… Find the Denial with Hang, Anger with Thrust, Bargaining with Swing and Depression with Shape and the Pattern Integration and Testing of Acceptance. See how the Overrides, and Pattern weaknesses and strengths function in this important human behavior and life in general.
Sunday, January 31st 1:30 to 5:00 pm:
InterPlay Leader’s Gathering “Going Deeper” with Betsy Wetzig
(Attendance at Friday or Saturday required to attend this gathering)
- Introduction to Pattern Testing
- Explore Override Dynamics on personal and group interactions.
- InterPlaying with Family Dynamics.
Location: Queen Anne Christian Church 1316 3rd Ave W. & W. Lee Street, Seattle
Cost: Entire Weekend (before December 31st $250 after December 31st $300)
Per day cost: $150 (Friday or Saturday plus Sunday: $225)
To register contact: Sharie Bowman firstname.lastname@example.org
About Betsy Wetzig: